What do I do if my child forgot something?

If your student forgot a lunch, backpack, or other item please drop it off in the main office. To avoid classroom interruptions, the office will call the classroom to have the student come pick up their items.

What do I do if my child is absent?

Please call the main office at 619-349-3700 to report an absence.

What do I do if my child is tardy?

Students arriving late to school must come to the main office accompanied by a parent/guardian to receive a tardy slip. If your child is tardy due to an appointment, please bring a notice from their doctor.
Please remember: Tardy students walking into class impacts the learning environment for everyone. Please be on time.

What is an Independant Study Contract?

For absences of three days or more please see the attendance tech as soon as possible to set up an Independant Study Contract. Planned absences should be requested at least two weeks in advance. Independant Study Contracts should also be used for extended illnesses.

How late can my child remain on campus after school?

It is important that students are picked up on time. Elementary dismissal is at 2:50pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, and at 12:30pm on Wednesdays. Middle School dismissal is at 3:15pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, and at 12:45pm on Wednesdays. There is no supervision after-school, unless they are enrolled in the after school program. If after 1 hour the child has not been picked up, the school is required to call the Chula Vista Police Department to report this offense. If students are not picked up at the above indicated time the following will occur: 1st offense - Verbal warning with reasonable excuse. 2nd offense - $5.00 charge for late pick up. 3rd and 4th offense - $5.00 charge and a scheduled meeting with the Principal to discuss late pick up and parent must sign stating they will abide by the policy. After 5th offense and meeting - Disenrollment of our school.

What do I do if my child lost something?

Our Lost & Found cart is located near the gate to the staff parking lot. If your child lost a jacket, lunchbox, or other item please check here. Please be sure to check periodically, as the Lost & Found items are donated over school breaks.

How do I contact my child's teacher?

It is best to contact your child's teacher via email of Class Dojo. Phone calls cannot be forwarded to teachers during school hours. Please keep in mind that instructional time is precious and teachers will get back to you as soon as possible. If there is an urgent matter, please contact the main office at 619-349-3700 for assisstance.

My question was not answered here. Who should I contact?

Contact the main office at 619-349-3700 with additional questions. Please see below for additional contact information.